RSG announces expanded leadership team – new president
Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) has announced an expanded and revised executive leadership team.
The following changes to the team will be effective March 01:
- Timothy W. Turner will become president of Ryan Specialty Group. Turner will also remain chairman and CEO of Ryan Turner Specialty (RT Specialty), a position he has held since its inception in 2010.
- Jeremiah R. Bickham has been named chief financial officer of Ryan Specialty Group. Bickham previously served as global treasurer and head of corporate development for Ryan Specialty Group, and joined the company in 2011.
- Michael T. VanAcker has been named chief operating officer of Ryan Specialty Group. He previously served as COO of RT Specialty, and joined Ryan Specialty Group in 2011.
- Janice M. Hamilton has been named chief accounting officer for Ryan Specialty Group. She has served as controller for the company since 2018, and will retain those responsibilities in addition to her new role.
- Mark C. Melander will become chief administrative officer for business services at Ryan Specialty Group. He joined the company in September with the acquisition of All Risks, where he served as chief administrative officer.
- Noah S. Angeletti will become treasurer of Ryan Specialty Group. He previously served as the company’s vice president of treasury and corporate development, and joined the company in 2014.
“Each of the above outlined individuals that are stepping into their new leadership roles are very well-respected, not only within Ryan Specialty Group, but with the larger stakeholder group of our company, including our clients, insurance carrier trading partners, our banking relationships, and throughout the wider industry,” said Patrick G. Ryan, founder, chairman and CEO of Ryan Specialty Group. “I am very confident in the exceptional capabilities of each of them.”
The company has also announced the upcoming retirement of Diane M. Aigotti, chief financial officer and managing director. Aigotti will continue to serve as an advisor to Ryan until June 30 to ensure an orderly transition. She has been with Ryan Specialty Group since its inception in 2010.
“Diane has been a loyal teammate for more than a decade at Ryan Specialty Group and has been a key contributor to our success,” Ryan said. “As our CFO, Diane helped guide the company with disciplined decision-making and a remarkable track record of creating strategic value. Diane’s career accomplishments speak for themselves. I join the entire Ryan Specialty Group family in thanking Diane, celebrating her career, and wishing her all the best.”
“I am extremely proud of my 11 wonderful and rewarding years at RSG,” Aigotti said. “I started as RSG’s third employee and had the honor of having a ringside seat as we built this company into a leading international specialty insurance organization with over $1 billion in revenue and 3,300 talented teammates. I thank Pat Ryan personally for inviting me to join before RSG was even formed and taking me on this incredible journey. I am confident that Ryan Specialty Group is well-positioned for its next phase of transformative growth under Pat, Tim, and the rest of the senior leadership team.”